There might be two reasons you are here looking for Aptoide apk. Either you get freaking bored using so-called traditional app stores and want to make a switch or want to discover the new treasure. No matter what’s your concern looking for Aptoide apk, but we can assure you that you are at the correct place. Aptoide is one of the famous open source third-party Android app store, currently serving a vast user base. It is one of the best alternative marketplaces for Android users giving away the wealth of popular games and apps for free. Aptoide won’t ask any user for essentially register an account for downloading applications and all.
If you are not able to find any specific app on Google play store, most likely the Aptoide has that application on their marketplace to offer you. There are many such apps, Android users crave for getting their hands on but unfortunately not every app Google Play store has on their bucket. This is where you would be going to rejoice the choice you made for opting Aptoide for the intended purpose. Although, Aptoide is a community-driven marketplace which allows their users to create and manage their own store, where there they can upload their apps and can do a lot of stuff that otherwise won’t be possible on any other alternative. Unlike the Google Play store and App store, Aptoide has no such prohibiting community guidelines for developers for uploading their apps since it’s an open source marketplace.
However, when it comes to downloading apps or games from a third-party app store, the very first thought that hit out mind is the security breaches. How often you question yourself while allowing any app from unknown sources to get access to your device? A lot many times, right? Though, it’s undoubtedly a must-do practice, if you are one who loves tried testing new apps and games. But it’s not the same case with Aptoide, and you assuredly will not be getting the malfunctioned applications from here. Hence, no skeptical thoughts downloading apps and games from Aptoide marketplace.
Aptoide is comprised of a truckload of features that you definitely will be going to love, once you get the app up and running on your device. But since Aptoide is a third-party app store, therefore no doubt to its unavailability on Google play store. Nevertheless, you still do not have to take any worry because here in this article we are going to list the step-by-step method how you can effortlessly download Aptoide.
Features of Aptoide Apk:
- Easy to use interface: Despite the jam-packed of features Aptoide has, the user interface is quite straightforward to navigate even for a first time user. Once you get to the homepage, you’ll witness how self-explanatory is the entire interface. Furthermore, everything is categorized in such a manner that you won’t find any difficulty going through the downloading process.
- In time updates: For every app stores, regardless of its popularity and functionality, time to time update is something which is one of the most notable features. And Aptoide has got the strong hand in the same. It has in-built Apps Update feature that will even aid you to update your existing apps on your device in one place. Although, you can directly update all the applications stored on your device with just one click.
- Rollback feature: It is one of the most loved features Aptoide got into its bucket. If you have recently updated your app to the later version, but unfortunately found it lacking some highlights from the previous version, you later can anytime rollback or revert to the older version without any hassle. How convenient and impressive this feature is. Isn’t it?
- The multitude of apps: Yet another of the coolest features you would not get using any other alternative. As we have previously outlined in the above section that Aptoide is not just a single app store itself, but it consists of a plethora of user-owned stores. On clicking on the Stores option given at the bottom of the screen, you can get access and follow other developers stores as well. And that too can be personalized or categorized on your choice.
- Ads free: Unlike the other popular app stores, on Aptoide you will not get bothered witnessing irritating ads every time and again. Aptoide is entirely free of ads and thus give you the desired user experience navigating through the app.
- Sharing of apps: In order to enjoy sharing your apps, you need to log in to the app. And once you did, you will onward be able to share apps and games with your friends and loved ones.
- One-click installation: Just searched for your app and hit the Install button and you are done – That’s it and nothing else. You either can search for the specific app you want or can explore the Editor’s Choice, Highlighted, and Trending features to dig out more.
Download Aptoide for Android:
Since Aptoide is the Android supported app, the downloading process for the operating system doesn’t need a bit of brainstorming. Moreover, at the same time, you also are aware of its unavailability on Play store.
So what you need to do is:
- Head over to the official site of Aptoide and hit the Download button given.
- Once the apk file gets downloaded, run it.
- The time you initiate the process, it may ask you for allowing the access to your phone’s storage, tap OK.
- Next, you have to wait until the app gets download successfully. As it would take some time and that depends on your internet connection speed.
- Once you get the Aptoide downloaded on your device. Now it’s time to install it by enabling some system settings.
- You’ll be prompt to install unknown apps by toggling on “Allow from this source,” do it anyway and hit the back button.
- And you now successfully got the Aptoide app installed on your device. Enjoy!
Download Aptiode for Windows PC:
Most probably you are aware of running Android package’s files on PC. If not, here is how to do:
The only way you can get the Android apps running on cross-platform devices is using Android emulators. And the two most popular Android emulators currently available on the market are BlueStacks and Nox Player. Alternatively, you can go for any other Android emulator of your choice.
Not to mention, the process goes quite identical for all emulator’s regardless of their name. Here we are going to show you how you can run Aptoide on your Windows computer using BlueStacks. However, you either can go with BlueStacks or any of your choice.
- Primarily, you should have BlueStacks Android emulator installed on your PC.
- Next, you need to download the apk file by heading over to the official website mentioned above.
- Once the file gets downloaded, launch BlueStacks app and wait until it wholly gets loaded.
- Click on My Apps icon, given at top left of the menu bar.
- Now, you’ll witness an “Install apk” option at the bottom, hit it.
- And it will ask you for choosing the apk file you want to fetch and run.
- Select the appropriate Aptoide apk file you downloaded in your PC, and click on Open.
- Once fetched, it may ask you for some permissions and necessary updates, allow it and you are done.
Download Aptoide for iOS:
For using Aptoide on iOS, you’ll be needed a package manager mobile app for iOS: Cydia that enable you to install software packages on jailbroken iPhones, iPads and iPod touch devices. However, jailbreaking may cause to security breaches, and you would be doing it on your responsibility.
When you Jailbroke your iOS device, the Cydia would automatically get added to the device. You can find it with your rest of stock applications stored.
And here is how you can run Aptoide on iOS using Cydia package manager:
- First of all, you need to locate the Cydia application on your SpringBoard.
- Once addressed, tap the icon and let it launch.
- Next, at the homepage you’ll see a Search icon at the bottom right corner, tap it.
- The search bar will appear, where you need to type in the name (Aptoide) of the app you want to install.
- Open the Aptoide application, and you’ll be redirected to the info screen of the specific app you selected.
- Next, tap Install button at the top right corner, and pop-up windows would appear to you asking the confirmation for the app you are going to download.
- Confirm it and wait until the app gets successfully downloaded.
- Once done, click on the Home button and locate the Aptoide app on SpringBoard and enjoy.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) – Aptoide apk download
#1 What are the Aptoide drawbacks compared to Google Play Store?
Aptoide is arguably one of the best alternatives of Google Play Store, but at the same time, it’s a third-party app store which indeed is not coming from the official Android app marketplace. Thus it somewhat lags behind when it comes to the quality comparing to the Play store.
Apart from this, no parental controls is another potential drawback Aptoide has.
#2 What is “trusted green icon” on Aptoide apps?
Basically, the green icon implies or stands for identification of the official apps. Long story short, it is just a way for Aptoide for categorizing the specific app as an “official.” As you already know that Aptoide is an open source third-party app store and is not coming anywhere from the official marketplace thus, it’s a sign you can use or determine for classification of the trash or good.
#3 Can you rely on the security of Aptoide?
For every large community and marketplaces, security is always a high concern to look for. Aptoide has around for a quite long time now and ever since the developers are giving their best enhancing the quality of the apps and security measures. The security system has improved a lot compared to its inception.
Sentinel is the primary security system behind Aptoide which is responsible for securing and sorting the bad apps from the marketplace. In Aptoide an app cannot just enter anyway, before it should have to undergo multiple anti-virus systems before getting a place in the user’s download dashboard. No malicious app could make it to the public marketplace.
#4 What about rescanning scheme?
Rescanning scheme is a kind of security system that ensures an application has to scan at least three times within 48 hours of its upload and a minimum of four times a week. However, this scheme is not only applied to the newest uploads but instead, it makes sure to scan old apps as well regularly.
#5 Is customer support is good?
The customer support on Aptoide from app developers is quite fast compared to the Play store. Aptoide developers are always up responding to your problems and feedbacks regarding their product. Yes, the customer support on Aptoide is excellent.
That’s all folks. So we bring to an end summing up the comprehensive guide on Aptoide download. If you still stumbled upon any issue while installing and running Aptoide app on your device, you can let us know by throwing your words on the comment box below. And will get back to you with an appropriate resolution as soon as possible.